en
stringlengths
10
300
zh
stringlengths
2
64
Sixty-first session
第六十一届会议
I took some medicine for my mu for my mu my muscular for my muscular...
减轻酸... 酸痛的药 减轻酸痛的药
It's a challenge. God is challenging you. He's calling you a chump.
上帝在挑战你,他说你是笨蛋
- Lucinda?
- 盧辛達?
Introduction
一. 导言
Eric Topol: The wireless future of medicine
Eric Topol:未来医疗的无线化
Damn it, Vaughn!
妈的, 沃恩!
General Recommendation XXII (Forty-ninth session, 1996)*
一般性建议二十一 (第四十八届会议, 1996年)*
- Well, what about the witness at the bar?
在酒吧的那位证人呢
A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless.
一片强者不会剥削弱者的净土
It's funny.
这很有趣。
Johnny Sack?
強尼沙克?
I just want you to be you again.
我只是想让你变成以前的你而已。 I just want you to be you again.
- I'm glad to hear that because I was wondering if perhaps you could spare us a few policemen,
- 你这么说我很高兴 因为我不知道 或许你愿意派几个警察
The United Nations Development Programme has a role to play in each country in this regard.
在这方面,联合国开发计划署可在每个国家发挥作用。
Specific human rights issues:
阿塞拜疆
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你的
You can do that with a chute on your back or a bullet in your head.
你可以背上降落傘跳下去
Agenda item 49
议程项目49
She hoped that Algeria would be able to state in its next report that it had removed its reservations to the Convention.
她希望阿尔及利亚能在下一次报告中宣布撤销对《公约》的保留意见。
The Executive Board shall make this information publicly available and include it in its reports to the COP/MOP.
执行理事会应公布该信息并将其纳入提交《议定书》/《公约》缔约方会议的报告中。
I can't help you, man.
我不能帮你,伙计
HLC is also concerned with development issues.
此外,人类哺乳研究中心也关注发展问题。
Don't do anything stupid.
不要做任何傻事。
No, please, stop!
不要 求你了 住手
General Assembly
大会
You can stay with me until I find you a new place.
在我给你找到新住处前 你可以和我一起住
In six days He created the earth and the heavens and all that is between them; then He established Himself on the "Throne" (of the Kingdom of the uriverse). (He is) the Merciful: as to His Glory, ask the one who knows.
在六日内创造天地万物,然后升上宝座的,是至仁主。你应当以他(的德行)请教精明者。
This is so hard.
这是如此艰难。
- It's the police!
- 是警察!
Adopted by the Security Council at its 5402nd meeting, on 29 March 2006
2006年3月29日安全理事会第5402次会议通过
(d) Technical cooperation
(d) 技术合作
From the Asian group: Ms. Leela Padmini Batuwitage, Sri Lanka
亚洲组: Leela Padmini Batuwitage女士,斯里兰卡
If he has what it takes to conquer Suzuran.
如果他是可以制霸铃兰的人
Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage
印度国家艺术和文化遗产基金会
Report of the International Narcotics Control Board for 2006
1. 国际麻醉品管制局2006年报告
So you know the story of House Reyne of Castamere?
那你知道卡斯特梅城雷耶斯家族的故事吗
And then it starts asking me if I'm calling from "Gooklyn."
然后它又开始问我 是不是从"古克林"打来的
O man, indeed you have to surely run towards your Lord, and to meet him.
人啊!你必定勉力工作,直到会见你的主,你将看到自己的劳绩。
Introduction
一. 导言
But, uh, we should, we should hang out while I'm here.
但是,呃,我们应该,我们应该 挂出,而我在这里。
I don't think so.
不要
Sweetie, everybody's talking about Chloe.
亲爱的,大家都在谈论克洛伊
Who the fuck am I?
以为我是谁, 妈的?
- Nottingham.
- 诺丁汉
The Conference,
会议,
-You are dead!
- 你死了
[ crickets chirping ]
[蟋蟀鸣]
It was exhausting.
它正在用尽。
If you won't open them... l'll staple your eyelids to your forehead.
如果你不张开眼睛... 我会把你的眼皮钉在你的额头上
You heard her. My hands are tied.
你听到她的话了 我无能为力
- She's on the pill.
- 她吃了避孕药
But he who is given his Record behind his back,-
至於從背後接受功過簿者,
There's another one!
这边还有一只
If you open the door he'll be a black Dr. Phil for the next 40 minutes.
只要你一回话,接下来的四十分钟他便会说个没完没了
Listen, your mother, she gave up on herself, not on you.
听着 你妈妈 她抛弃的是自己 不是你
Introduction
C. 本国
Deplete the Ozone Layer
第二十五届会议
(b) Unliquidated obligations
(b) 未清偿债务
You asshole.
你個混蛋
Is that you?
几天后...
Good afternoon.
下午好
Fiftieth session
第五届会议
'Proceed with highest caution. ' No, please!
- 进入最高警戒状态 - 不要,请不要动!
Where's callaghan? Okay, listen, I gotta find this kid
好了 听我说 我要在Luke发现之前 找到那小子
- Excuse me.
- 抱歉
- Hi, guys.
嗨,伙计们。
Taking note of the reported statement of the Chief Minister that his preference was for independence within a political union with the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States and that self-reliance was more of a priority than independence,
注意到据报首席部长发表声明,表示主张在东加勒比国家组织的政治联盟范围内实现独立,但自力更生比独立更具优先地位,
Get him down!
放他下来!
OPINION No.
第25/2004号意见(沙特阿拉伯)
Undercarriage is clean.
底盘没问题
My rules: I put a strong climber with a weaker one.
我的原则是 我把好手跟菜鸟配对一起爬
Could you throw in free detergent and the use of your barbecue?
可以免费用你的洗衣液 和烧烤炉吗
FS = Field Service;
财务科
Interpretation into the other official languages by interpreters of the Secretariat shall be based upon the interpretation given in the first official language.
秘书处口译员应根据最先译出的正式语文,将发言译成其他正式语文。
There you go.
点好了
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
I so knowthat. That's what's great.
一点都没错,我很高兴
Harlend thinks you're some kind of criminal mastermind.
哈兰德 感谢你的罪案策划
So, why would you want to go into business with my father?
你为什么想跟我父亲做生意呢
Sixty-second session
第六十二届会议
- Danny...
- 丹尼.
And now you're just gonna be another nameless dead junkie.
現在你將變成一個無人知曉的死人
You stay away from me.
你。 。 。
You're here to reboot network protocols, which will shut the Internet access off completely.
你来这里是为了重启网络协议 需要关掉整个网络
Sure, honey.
当然,亲爱的
Yeah, I noticed.
我注意到了
It really worries me that what I'm doing right now is like being a whore.
我真的会担心我在做的这些事 本质上就是出来卖
He just woged.
他激湧了
We are in favour of comprehensive international cooperation to achieve the goals of the final declaration of the Moscow Ministerial Conference on Drug Trafficking Routes from Afghanistan.
我们赞成开展全面的国际合作,实现切断阿富汗贩毒渠道的莫斯科部长级会议最后宣言的目标。
The President: I should like to inform the Council that I have received a letter from the representative of Lebanon, in which he requests to be invited to participate in the consideration of the item on the Council's agenda.
主席(以英语发言):我谨通知安理会,我收到了黎巴嫩代表的来信,他在信中要求邀请他参加对安理会议程上项目的审议。
The man you're remembering is just a gunman.
你还记得谁的人
- i could care less, basically.
-基本上我并不在意
And Sally Mitchell, this is Martin Sixsmith, used to be the BBC's man in Moscow.
莎莉・米契尔 这是马丁・西克史密斯 曾经是BBC驻莫斯科记者
By the time we get to the car, he'll be out cold.
他会一直晕着,被我们拖上车
Give me that gun!
把枪给我
Now, listen.
现在,听着。
At the heart of that process must be the principles of balance between obligations and reciprocity, accountability and non-discrimination; a small group of powerful nations must not be the sole beneficiaries of the non-proliferation regime.
这一过程的核心必须是义务与互惠、问责制和不歧视之间的平衡原则;不能让一小批强大国家成为不扩散制度的唯一受益者。
You can't go in there!
你不能进来的
The World Bank and the United Nations should work jointly on needs assessments, with full national ownership.
世界银行和联合国应该联合一起,在由国家充分掌有下,对各种需要进行评估。