en
stringlengths 10
300
| zh
stringlengths 2
64
|
---|---|
I got fucking Tiger Balm in my eye. | 我得到了他妈的虎豹我 眼。 |
We were just leaving. | 我们要走了 |
Keep her close, Kee. | 抱紧她,吉 |
I will always remember you my brother | 我会永远记住我的兄弟 |
(Signed) Yashar Aliyev | 常驻代表 |
Call the ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
Implementation of the outcome of the Fourth World Conference on Women and of the twenty-third special session of the General Assembly | 第四次妇女问题世界会议和大会第二十三届特别会议成果的执行情况 |
I give him the floor. | 我请他发言。 |
Let's go, Father. | 我们走吧,神父 |
Weapons/Conn: | 武器室,这里是控制室 |
But if you think you do have rights let me ask you this, where do they come from? | 但如果你真的认为你有权利 让我问你 从哪来的? |
I soap with neutral pH. | 我有PH值为中性的肥皂 |
Yeah. I got someone stepping off that bird now. | 我看见有人从飞机上下来 |
Money's the world's curse. | 那就叫上帝拿钱砸我 |
Have you ever sent yourself a postcard? | 你自己给自己寄过明信片吗 |
They shoot first, and then they answer the questions. | 他们先射击,然后再回答问题 |
No, that-that is not possible. | 不,那 -那是不可能的 |
The meeting was called to order at 10.40 a.m. | 上午10时40分开会 |
Hate's unbecoming in a man like you. | 仇恨在你这样的男人心中并不显现 |
He's on the Dukan Diet, so Dadina won't leave him. | 他正在用杜坎减肥法 所以Dadina不能离开他 |
But I have made my peace with Ludwig. | 但我和路丁之间已经了结了。 |
You'll take the next right. | 下个路口右拐 |
What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
Construction of additional conference facilities at the Vienna International Centre | 在维也纳国际中心增建会议设施 |
Also welcomes the ratification by all original parties of the Treaty of Rarotonga, and calls upon eligible States to adhere to the treaty and the protocols thereto; | 2. 又欢迎《拉罗通加条约》所有原始缔约方批准该条约,并吁请有资格的国家加入《条约》及其《议定书》; |
- That's where you got your scar? | - 你的傷疤是從那而來 |
So I was thinking maybe you could give me some advice, brother to brother. | 哥哥... 可不可以教我一下? |
Bench-presses 350 pounds. | 仰举350磅重量。 |
Baron Francois Toulour. | 他是个男爵 Baron François Toulour. |
He shall say: O! would that I had sent before for (this) my life! | 他将说:但愿我在世的时候曾行善事。 |
I have nothing but admiration for what you have done. | 我只想说我真的很钦佩你所做的一切 |
So, why can't you starve in the desert? | 我问你 沙漠里的狗为何憋尿? |
Don't worry. | 别担心, |
So, they call me "Concentration Camp" Ehrhardt? | 他们叫我集中营的艾哈特 |
You deserved it. | 活该 |
I love you | 我爱妳 |
And I'm the adoptive father of a disabled... | 我是一名年轻残疾人的 |
Statement* | 声明* |
Take it easy. | 放松点 |
Emphasizes that all future and existing peacekeeping missions shall be given equal and non-discriminatory treatment in respect of financial and administrative arrangements; | 5. 强调对今后和现有的所有维持和平特派团在财政和行政安排方面应平等对待、一视同仁; |
Nobody's going to shoot anybody. | 没有任何人要向谁开枪. |
Following the introduction of each of these reports, the floor will be open to members of the Committee for questions and comments. | 在上述每项报告介绍之后,委员会成员可提出问题或发表意见。 |
Hi, come in. | 帅哥 来啊 |
How long does it last? | 药力会持续多久? |
What's your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
(SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
Company leader to Raven! | 请回答! |
It's the job. | 这是工作。 |
- Well, good for you. | - 干得还真是漂亮 |
Follow me. | 跟我来。 |
Recalling its previous resolutions on the United Nations University, including resolution 59/253 of 22 December 2004, | 回顾其以往关于联合国大学的各项决议,包括2004年12月22日第59/253号决议, |
(Actual outlays, current prices) | • 基本建设支出:4 208 400,占预算总额2.76%。 |
Yeah, sort of. | 是的,有时 |
- It's all yours! | -全靠你撑着了 |
I ran through the woods. | 我穿过树丛. |
I couldn't do that. | 那... 我不能说 |
Indeed your Lord is the All-mighty, the All-merciful. | 你的主,确是万能的,确是至慈的。 |
Another four metres. | 又一个四米 |
I gotta work. | 我得工作。 |
Progressive development of the law of international trade: thirty-sixth annual report of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law | 国际贸易法的逐渐发展:联合国国际贸易法委员会第三十六次年度报告 |
Get your things, and be out of this house by morning. | 整好你的行李 明早离开这栋房子 |
A couple of weeks ago. | 几个礼拜以前。 |
Secretary-General's bulletin | 秘书长公报 |
You think they're one thing, and then they turn out to be the exact opposite. | 你以为他们是一种人 结果却是完全相反 |
See footnote 7. | 见脚注7。 |
Finally something I recognize. | 终于有我认得的东西 |
I guess it used to happen all the time. | 我想以前是常发生没错 |
While Thierry schemes to find a way to the one missing star of his film, his other subjects carried on, letting Thierry capture every moment of their creative process. | 但我一定能找到他 在泰瑞寻找他的电影当中缺失的这位主角时 他的其他几位主角仍在继续 |
No, that's actually not even close. | 不,差了十万八千里 |
All right, this is good. | 好了,这里不错 |
Poland supported the main objectives of the Global Threat Reduction Initiative to strengthen the safety of nuclear waste stockpiles, and welcomed the recent adoption of the Convention on nuclear terrorism. | 波兰支持《减少全球威胁倡议》的主要目标,以加强核废物储存的安全,也欢迎关于核恐怖主义公约最近获得通过。 |
Procurement reform | 采购改革 |
I recruited him, I trained him, I commanded him in Vietnam for 3 years. | 我征召他训练他 我在越南指挥他三年 |
Slow it down. - Yep, yep. Got it. | - 是 我知道 |
World Programme for Human Rights Education | 世界人权教育方案 |
-But could we get people to do it? | -可是我们做得到吗 |
Yeah, that's right, bitch! | 你个婊子养的 |
My dad and my boyfriend are inside! | 我爸爸和我男朋友在里面! |
The importance of statistical data, information, consultation and popular participation for evaluating and monitoring the progress or otherwise recorded in the implementation of the Convention cannot be over-emphasized. | 统计数据、信息、咨询意见和公众参与对于评价和监测《公约》执行进展情况以及在此过程中记录的情况极为重要。 |
To destroy a man's reputation forever. | 要永远摧毁你的名声 |
Like what? | 像是什么呢? |
Special political missions | 二. 特别政治任务 |
How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
-What are you doing here? | 你來干什麼? |
40 commandos breached the gate and 28 are left. | 40名突擊隊攻堅 還剩下28人 |
Back where? | - 回去哪裏? |
I should've taken better care of you. | 我应该更关心你才对 |
- Yeah, definitely. | - 是的,当然。 |
Consultants and experts | 顾问和专家 |
Now what you are to the nation, what'll become of you once slavery's day is done, | 但對這個國家而言 你們意味著什麼? 奴隸制廢除之後 你們將有什麼變化 我不得而知 |
We do this together. | 我们同乘一艘船 |
It's you again | 又是你啊 |
- The jacket. | 你说什么? |
Surf's up, metalhead! | 来玩玩冲浪吧 铁球 |
Yes, you have, Uncle Charlie. It's very faint. | 有的查理叔叔 不过有点模糊 |
I don't think I quite like this one. | 我想我不大喜欢这个 |
United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea | 1. 《联合国海洋法公约》 |
He's by far the best mind in my particular area of expertise. | 这是迄今为止最好的在我的脑海里 专业领域。 |
Everybody okay? | 大家都沒事吧 Everybody okay? |
- But it won't. | - 不会的 |