how to make cinematic fight

by trumpet - opened

so like ive been using this for like a good 2 months, and i have gained experience regarding using this tool, so heres the guide: experimental testing has shown that using 2 characters or people commonly seen together will work better, for example obama and biden, another thing to note is that i have been testing the timelapse function, and it works for making anime like fights. another function i like to use is flying/levitating/floating, now one thing to note is that floating often puts water in the scene. now, an experimental function i have figured out just now is sparring, that might work well in conjunction with fighting function (to often add more weight to the fighting aspect of the prompt) another function i like to use sometimes to add to the scene is the slow motion function, now this will make the fight land like 1 punch, however for quality and clarity purposes it will be more in depth and take a good 16 frames

GENERAL NOTES: for a general fight scene, use sparring and fighting in conjunction in order to maximize the chances of actually getting a good result.

do not add additional weights past 3 words, as this will possibly spoil your prompt weights, and will make it likely to outright fail.
werebidoneitsjoever.gif

joe binder.gif

*now, in weights, i mean as in "keywords" like important context words that adds another thing for the ai to attempt to render

why does the first gif look like obama and joe biden fighting

because it is