Advice needed please: what I can do to decrease the likelihood of it chopping people's heads off so often ?

by Twinwaffle - opened

Hi folks,

Is there anything I can do to decrease the likelihood of it chopping people's heads off so often? Objects too, anything.. Is there some magic keyword? :)

Thanks

See the following Reddit post where this has been discussed. I personally try using "head and shoulders portrait" or "full body portrait", which helps. They suggest possibly describing the head in more detail.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/wx68go/subjects_keep_getting_their_head_cut_off_can_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

apart from the mentioned in the Reddit post above, you can use

types of shots--like eg -- close up shot, portrait shot, head & shoulders, full body as mentioned by @Crescent1967 , wide angle, ultra wide angle depending on the scene

lenses -- eg 85mm, 105mm, 24mm - depending on the scene you want to create

Composition-- mention Rule of thirds, golden ratio composition, or perfect composition

i hardly get any Top cut Heads anymore using one or combinations of the above parameters

Helpful answer!