en
stringlengths
10
300
zh
stringlengths
2
64
- I was acquitted.
- и琌礚竜 - 癸иぃ琌
Cut it out.
别再唠叨了
I want you to think about that while we're out there this morning, Mr. Grafton.
我要你想想那一点 当我们今早在外面出勤务时 格夫顿先生
No respect, l tell you. These guys. Okay.
不是对你们不敬啊
Don't worry.
别担心
Every last one.
- 每帧每张
And when the time of the Noble Messengers arrives.
當眾使者被定期召集的時候,
The left one is plywood, the next one has metal fittings and carvings on both sides.
左边的是胶合板的 接下来是金属装饰 两面雕刻的
E2(4) report, paragraphs 88-96.
16 E2(4)报告,第88-96段。
- But I've forgiven you!
- 但我已经原谅你了
- I am scared, okay?
我害怕還不行嗎
Goat knew he was turning.
"山羊"知道自己也在变成怪物!
- Because I want you.
- 因为我要你
But I don't trust it.
但我不相信那玩意儿
Compared to you, we're all amateurs.
不 跟你一比我们都是业余的
Caspere was my bank on this thing.
Caspere是我这个项目的资金来源 Caspere was my bank on this thing.
Third time in here this week.
這周第三次來了
The Security Council will now begin its consideration of the item on its agenda.
安全理事会现在开始审议其议程上项目。
- Will he be okay?
-他不会有事吧?
$20 a song, 30-song minimum.
20块一曲 30支曲起
Over the last four years, ISDEMU has intensified its work not only in El Salvador but also regionally and internationally.
在过去四年中,萨尔瓦多妇女发展协会的作用不断加强,这不仅表现在国内,同时也表现在地区事务和国际层面。
Do you like what you see?
你喜欢你所看到的吗?
We'll give you five percent.
我们愿意出让给你5%
You said Mary Shaw killed my wife.
你说是玛丽・肖杀了我妻子
General Assembly Credentials of representatives to the sixty-third session of the General Assembly
大会 出席大会第六十三届会议各国代表的全权证书
Drive 'em to shore!
把她们逼到岸边!
-Have you eaten?
-你吃了吗?
I disagree with what you're saying!
我不同意你说的!
Hey, Diego!
嘿 迪耶戈!
Documentation
文件
I can't do it again.
我不能重蹈覆辙
Adoption of the agenda and other organizational matters.
2. 通过议程和其他组织事项。
We need to give people time to shop.
我们得留点时间给大家买结婚礼物 We need to give people time to shop.
Jerska committed suicide on January 5th.
"于1月5日结束生命"
That, too, is important.
这也是重要的。
You better make with the gold... or your little green man will be pushing up four-leaf clovers!
你最好给我们金子... 用你的小绿人来换
Good luck.
那祝你好运
Get the keys!
找钥匙! !
Greystone will alert you...
在这签字,灰石家园提醒您...
You have more than one.
你不只有一个
(g) The ongoing development of the mission electronic fuel accounting system;
每个季度都将对风险评估进行审查。
Experts agreed that South-South initiatives on investment should be actively promoted.
44. 专家们认为,应该积极促进南南投资倡议。
I've heard some people frown on that. They'll splatter paint, and stuff like that.
我听过有人因为反皮草 而在大衣上头泼油漆抗议
Candy Cane?
甜心凯妮?
Don't make any sudden moves, okay?
不要有任何突然的動作
Oh, yeah. Especially if you like looking at dirt and corn.
是的 特別是當你喜歡灰塵和農作物的時候
Draft resolution XXIII (recorded vote) (resolution 58/189) 111 10 55
大会决定结束其对议程项目117分项(b)的审议。
What do they do to the girl, hmm?
他们又会把那女孩怎么样?
He was weak.
他软弱
You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
And you have that quality.
你就有这种特质
- Wherever there are spirals.
- 只要存在螺旋线.
You were on the ship all this time. Why?
你一直就在船上,为什么?
Hut, hut, hike!
准备 开球
They won't be here long.
他们不会在此地久留
But that wasn't the fatal shot.
但这不是致命的一枪
- I wish you good day, sir. - I wish you good day, sir.
再见
You just have to push it.
总是犯规
- Wow. That really must've been something, huh?
真了不起
That's outrageous!
太无礼了!
Are we rich?
我们是富有吗?
- What was the name of your village?
啊,你刚才说什么村啊
Currently, UNODC has nine regional offices and one regional centre, all of which would need to be strengthened and empowered.
12. 毒品和犯罪问题办公室目前设有九个区域办事处和一个区域中心,所有这些机构都需要加强并赋予它们更多的权力。
So... how do you like being the first lady of fairview? It's good.
那么...
You talk exactly like this.
- 你绝对有 - 我没有 - You talk exactly like this.
Chairman, United Nations Board of Auditors
菲利普·塞甘(签名)
And some among them believed in it, and some among them were averse to it. And sufficient is Hell as a blaze.
他们中有确信他的,有拒绝他的。火狱是足以惩治的。
The union of these two signs enhances your strength of character.
两种符号联接 可提高你个人的力量
And beyond that, women grinding corn at the stone.
除此之外 女人们在石头上磨玉米
Follow me, I'm not lying to you.
跟我来 我不会骗你
Please, sir!
求求你,先生!
Does your bitch have a blue pussy?
那个贱货的屁股也是蓝色的吗?
Transparency and confidence-building measures are also highly important elements to ensure multilateral cooperation for the peaceful uses of outer space.
透明度和建立信任措施也是确保多边合作促进外层空间和平利用的非常重要因素。
No, it's... fascinating.
不... 很迷人
Presidential statements: none.
主席声明:无。
Each applicant shall, in the application, elect either to:
每一个申请者在申请书中应选择:
About what?
关于什么?
Um... it's okay.
没关系
Table 29.7 Resource requirements: executive direction and management
表29.7 所需资源:行政领导和管理
- I thought this would be easier.
我想这样比较简单
Not easy upon the disbelievers.
那個日子對不信道的人們,是不容易渡過的。
They're working class.
他們只是工人
I sent her flowers.
我给她送花了
But that was no fire.
但不是火灾啊
Find me your valid insurance.
给我你有效的保险
Not you, we. Us, we.
不是你的我們,是我們
- You were great.
- 你很棒
It's called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super Mutating
這就是弗林特·弗林特 全階超級變種
Are these yours?
这双是你的吗?
People do it all the time, they drive down here in the dark... you know, it happends.
应该不会 我这方面不太会疏忽的 总有人这样 想当然地
The Committee recommends that the State party take all necessary measures to ensure that its legislation conforms fully with the principles and provisions of the Convention, and ensure its effective implementation.
463. 委员会建议缔约国采取一切必要措施,确保其立法完全符合《公约》的原则和规定,并确保其有效执行。
Netherlands (30 April 2004)
荷兰(2004年4月30日)
We gotta go around back to surprise them.
我们绕到后面 来给他们一个惊喜
I'm Holly.
我是Holly。
I wanted to tell you how sorry I am and see if there's anything I can do.
我很遺憾妳的事想知道有什麼可以幫上忙的
I've never shot anyone before.
我从没开枪打死过人
You have to be...
你要...
(Signed) Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General
秘书长
- Then don't.
那就别说
We act as if we aren't at war, and we complain about trifles.
我们装作对战争若无其事,抱怨些鸡毛蒜皮的琐事