en
stringlengths 10
300
| zh
stringlengths 2
64
|
---|---|
What's up, Will? | 好吗 威尔? |
- Yes, and? | 我知道 |
He pitches her off the balcony into the sweet by-and-by. | 她可能说了、做了或看到 她不该知道的事 |
what did you do,bela? | Bela,你做了什么? |
I know you are. | 我知道你在 |
- I am not. | - 不会的吧 |
Yes, grandpa. | 是的, 爷爷. |
Before proceeding to the comprehensive review, I would like to consult the Assembly with regard to the proposal that was presented to members at the 83rd plenary meeting, held on 30 May 2006. | 在开始全面审查之前,我想就在2006年5月30日举行的第83次全体会议上向各位成员提出的建议与大会协商。 |
They're getting out. | 他们出来了 |
You look really, really hot. | 你真的很辣 |
Wow. And after he died? | 那他死後呢? |
Will you do me a favor? | 你可以帮个忙吗? |
You clearly aren't aware that we're related. | 显然你不知道我们有亲戚关系 |
How did you get the DNA to match? | 你是怎么让 DNA 匹配的呢? |
Yeah, good luck with that. | 好 祝好运 |
Election of the Chairman | 《公民及政治权利国际盟约》 |
Agenda item 165 | 议程项目165 |
The list of speakers for the general debate and for all other items allocated to the Second Committee is open. | 一般性辩论及分配给第二委员会的所有其他项目的发言者名单已开放供登记。 |
Your SAT scores. | 你的SAT分数 Your SAT scores. |
Same as the others. | 跟先前的一样 嗯 |
February-October 1982 Military training for Brevet B Commando (certificate) at the Kota-Koli Commando Training Centre, Congo. | 1982年2月至10月:刚果科塔-科利突击队训练中心B级突击队军事培训。 |
Oh, you're not missing much. | 你没错过什么 |
-...who have characteristic facial-- -I know what it means. | - 他们的面部骨骼结构特征明显... |
Run to the enemy! | 向着敌人前进! |
I want that stuff on board tomorrow. | 我要那批货... 明天上船 |
Somehow... | 好像... |
Alice, sweetheart, please come down from there. | 爱丽丝 亲爱的 快从那里下来 |
And you're going on your date... to fabulous West Berlin, Germany. | 你们两人将可以去西柏林,德国。 |
- No, it isn't! | - 没有这么简单 |
Sit in that chair over there. | 坐到那边椅子上去 |
Well, you are. | 你本来就是 |
Daily list of documents issued at Headquarters | 1 收到有关文件的日期。 |
Organization of work | 工作安排 |
Yeah, well, you've obviously done very well for yourselves. | 是啊,你已经很明显 为自己做的非常好。 |
Having said that, | 纵然如此 |
Yeah, I do, actually. | 当然。 |
Rather you are surprised, whereas they keep mocking. | 不然!你感到驚奇,而他們卻嘲笑你。 |
Oh, Paulie. Oh, no. | 她的名字叫Emily Her name is Emily. |
Chapter 12 Enforcement | 第十二章 |
Agent Geary. We need to meet. | 吉尔利特工 我们要见个面 |
A lady never tells. | 女人别问 |
I'm collecting stupid little boys. | 我正在收集愚蠢的小男孩 |
Prepare for attack! | 稳住 准备迎接袭击 |
Ten years you carry that pistol , and now you waste your shot. | 那把枪你拿了十年 现在你却浪费了子弹 |
Give me your lighter. | 打火机给我 |
This is awful. | 这是可怕的。 |
(ii) Countering money-laundering; | ㈡ 打击洗钱活动; |
The people who have her have been sticking to my schedule. | 挾持她的人肯定會按照我的排程行事 |
Summary record of the 30th meeting | 第30次会议简要记录 |
Thank you. | 但要快一點,說出重點 謝謝 |
- Get down! | - 跪下 |
You said you're looking for truth in a painting... | 到现在为此 |
Obstructing officer at the bar today. | 刚刚在啤酒屋 妨碍执行特殊公务加监禁 |
Instead, I'm surrounded by fools. | 我身边都是笨蛋 |
Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 好了,等等,等等 |
- Thank you, Gabriel. | - 谢谢你,加布里埃尔。 |
- If he did it. | - 如果他沒做的話呢? |
There had been a reduction in some types of female unemployment over the past two years. | 过去两年中,一些类型的女性失业现象有所减少。 |
As indicated in figure XVI, the number of unrepresented countries has been going down consistently over the past three years. | 图十六显示,无人任职的国家在过去三年稳步减少。 |
Calm down, calm down. | 镇静点,镇静点 |
He's probably at the temple now trying to close the portal. | 他可能在现在的寺庙 试图关闭门户。 |
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? | 你們究竟否認你們的主的哪一件恩典呢? |
Well, good night to ya both. | 祝你们晚安 |
The next day I dragged myself back to the safe house. | 第二天我设法拖着自己 回到了一个安全之处 我肯定是刚巧和你们错过了 |
Article 3. Variation by agreement | 第3条. 经由协议的变更 |
I told you not to cry. | 早跟你说别哭嘛 |
If the future indicated by these signs comes to pass, only one of us will live to see it. | 如果卜卦显示的命运成真 我们中就只有一个人能活到那时候 |
Security Training Unit | 警卫训练股 |
You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time, man. | 你說話不挑時候這個毛病真的很不好 |
- How's things with your mum? | - 你跟你母亲相处如何? |
Hsiao-tsing! | 小倩! |
Article 23 | 第23条 |
In accordance with the rules of procedure of the General Conference, corrections may be submitted within seven days of the receipt of the record or of the closure of the session, whichever is later. | 根据大会议事规则,更正可以在收到本记录或本届会议闭幕之日(以较晚者为准)起七天内提出。 |
He knocked me down the hill! | 那是麦肯泰尔上尉 |
I have to take this. | 我接下電話 |
No, with my brother, but he left with some girl, yeah. | 不是,我和弟弟一起出来的 但是他和一个女孩儿出去玩了 |
(c) Headquarters Committee on Contracts, Department of Management: three posts (one D-1, one P-4 and one General Service (Other level)); | (c) 管理事务部总部合同委员会:3个员额(1个D-1、1个P-4和1个一般事务(其他职等)); |
Ted, you have to help me. | 泰德,快帮帮我 |
Noah and Allie? | 空ㄈ㎝︺腞 |
- Oh, my God. | - 噢,我的上帝。 |
- Yeah, sure! | 达姆我们也爱你 |
Support for the National Drug Control Strategy of the Government of Afghanistan | 支持阿富汗政府的国家药物管制战略 |
The Committee has ascertained, as it is required to do under article 22, paragraph 5 (a), of the Convention, that the same matter has not been, and is not being, examined under another procedure of international investigation or settlement. | 委员会按《公约》第22条第5段(a)项规定行事,确定同一事务未经,而且也不在其他国际调查或解决程序的审理之中。 |
Introduction | 一. 导言 |
Basilica Cannon has to be fixed. | 巨炮必须修好 |
'Cause you're a selfish person, and you're a liar. | 我无法 因为你太自私,还是个骗子 |
- Won't we get in trouble? | 好了 |
Don't fool yourself. | 别骗自己了 |
It was in Stalingrad. | 故事发生在斯大林格勒 |
You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
- Here's a picture of Chris for you ! | -是克里丝 -是克里丝的照片 看 |
Come quickly. | 爸爸 阿弗瑞尼大夫 快来 快 |
Oh, that was fine. Just fine. | 很好,非常好 |
- But of course he is lying. | -他肯定在撒谎 |
- Baby. - Hi. | 宝贝 |
Doesn't matter. It made me keep at it. | 猜我发现了什么 |
- Can I taste? | 我可以吃吃看吗 |
Wow, great. | 這... 很好 |
Introduction 1 - 4 4 | 导 言1 - 4 4 |
The findings of the Select Committee on Intelligence, all 511 pages. | 特别情报委员会报告,511页 |