en
stringlengths 10
300
| zh
stringlengths 2
64
|
---|---|
Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗? |
Some people weren't happy with the way he was running the town. | 有人对他 经营镇子的方式表示不满 |
PHP Manual | PHP 忒聊 |
Adam, he's doing great. | 艾德莫, 他干的很好。 |
Now please. Just cover for me. | 拜托你 帮我代班一下 |
- How long do we have to do this? | - 我们还有多长时间做到这一点? |
You better have eyes in the back of your fucking head. | 你他妈的最好脑袋后面长有眼睛 |
This is coming from the President. | 这可是总统的意思 |
Where's my newspaper? | 我报纸呢 |
Would you like to? | 想不想看? |
And We made them (a people) of the Past and an Example to later ages. | 我以他们为后世的鉴戒。 |
- Oh, okay. | - 噢 好吧 |
Applications for consultative status and requests for reclassification received from non-governmental organizations | 4. 非政府组织提出的咨商地位申请书和更改类别的请求 |
Requests the Secretary-General to submit to the General Assembly at its fifty-seventh session a report on the implementation of the present resolution; | 4. 请秘书长向大会第五十七届会议提交关于本决议执行情况的报告; |
- Yo, slow your ass down! | - 唷 你给我慢点! - 喔 喔 怎么了? 怎么了? |
I know him from work. | 我,我通过工作认识他的 |
Goldie's apartment. | 在戈尔迪的公寓里 |
- Nothing. | 發生了什麼事? |
- All right, let's go. | -好吧,我们走吧。 |
She called a reporter. | 她联系了一个记者 |
Well, now you know you're not infected, so you should be all right till I get back, Artie. | 你現在沒有感染 所以我回來之前 你應該不會有事 Artie |
There was a building. And children! | 她梦想中的学校是有花朵树木围绕的可爱的建筑 |
I think he's here. | 我认为他是在这里。 |
Fucking Jimmy. | 去你妈的,吉米 |
Give it up for the Kings and Queens. | 有请各位舞王舞后 |
As long as I have your family, you're not going anywhere. | 只要你家人还在我手上 你哪儿都别想去 |
Draft resolutions | A. 决议草案 |
Can't be a coincidence that you're working for RyneLab now. | 你现在为Ryne实验室工作绝非巧合 |
Japan: draft resolution | 日本:决议草案 |
They want me to go to Mexico. | 他们想让我去墨西哥 |
Art, I want to sell a few things. | Art,我想卖点东西给你 |
Every city's got a Theatrical. | 无论在每个城市不缺乏戏剧性 |
A/CN.9/614, paras. | A/CN.9/614,第125-126段 |
Delegations are kindly requested to make 40 copies for minimum distribution to Council members and relevant services, and 200 additional copies for general distribution in the Security Council Chamber. | 请各国代表团将发言稿至少复制40份,提供给安理会成员和有关服务部门,并再复制200份,在安理厅内分发。 |
We don't need you here. | 你们不用来的 |
States parties will also benefit from the more effective functioning of the treaty bodies. | 49. 各缔约国也将由于各条约机构更有效的运作而获益。 |
I shouldn't really tell you, but I just have to. | 我本来不应该告诉你,可我就是想告诉你. |
-lt works. | -功效卓著 |
A very great loss. | 很大的损失 |
The State party should also take appropriate measures aimed at effectively prohibiting the production and dissemination of material advertising the offences described in the Protocol, in accordance with article 9, paragraph 5. | 根据第九条第5款,缔约国还应采取适当措施,有效禁止和传播宣传《议定书》所述罪行的材料。 |
I'm willing to make it worth your while. | 只要你别出卖我 |
Who is it? | 是谁? |
What do you think D.L. is gonna do when he finds out what we've done? | 要是迪尔发现我们所做的 他会有什么反应? |
Butt, Montana? | "屁屁"怎么样? |
That was fantastic! | 太棒了 |
5.5 According to the complainant, after his asylum hearing on 6 June 2000, no Canadian agency would listen to his argument. | 5.5 申诉人称,2000年6月6日他的避难听证会之后,没有加拿大机构愿意倾听他的陈辩。 |
- Hey, munchkin. | -嘿 谩肯 |
Mr. Salle? | Salle先生? |
And this is Bamm-Bamm. | 這是斑斑 |
Take care of yourself, Fabiana. | 自己保重,法比安娜 |
Non-governmental organizations also provide support to women's economic activities so as to improve their economic status. | 非政府组织还为妇女经济活动提供支持,以提高她们的经济地位。 |
Good morning, men. | 大家早上好 |
Unless the Committee decides otherwise, decisions of the Committee with regard to follow-up activities shall not be confidential. | 除非委员会另有决定,否则委员会关于后续活动的决定不应予以保密。 |
(c) The assets and liabilities of the Court. | (c) 法院的资产和负债。 |
Introduction | 一. 导言 |
Hi, Mr. Riley. | -萊利先生 |
Lucas, please. | 卢卡斯 够了 Lucas, please. |
- And who did this to you? | -陶德 -谁打伤你? |
Out of how many? | 有多少 |
I just can't do it. | 我办不到 |
But I always go first class! | 但是我一向都坐头等舱... |
(g) Space information technology: to develop databases and web sites to increase regional access to information. | (g) 空间信息技术:开发数据库和网站,以增强本区域获取信息的手段。 |
- Chuck Vindaloo, excited to be here. | - 我是Chuck Vindaloo 太激动了 |
Wait. Is this really worth it? | 等等 這值得嗎? |
The Immigration Act15 regulates the entry and stay of non-citizens in Mauritius. | 移民法案 对非公民进入和在毛里求斯逗留做出规定。 |
- Well I'm sure it's only temporary. | 我相信这只是暂时的 |
We think that a better way to move forward and to advance one's social development agenda is through regional cooperation and mutual understanding, not by seeking further escalation through making controversial statements at this forum. | 我们认为,推进一个国家社会发展议程的更好办法是通过区域合作和相互谅解,而不是通过在这里的讲坛作出有争议的发言寻求进一步升级。 |
It's a long story. | 说来话长 |
It is the duty of this Conference, it is the duty of all of us who are represented here, to overcome this delicate situation as quickly as possible in order to reconfirm the legitimacy of this body. | 裁谈会、我们出席裁谈会的所有代表都有义务尽快克服这种微妙的局面,以便重申本机构的合法性。 |
They sail barely into the Turkish navy. Fuck that. | 他们几乎不航行进入土耳其的海军卧槽 |
Oh, don't try to lay it all on Ray, Robert. | 哦,不要把一切都怪在雷身上,罗伯特 |
Children's rights | D. 儿童权利 |
But, Caleb, she needs your help here as well. | 可是 Caleb 在家里她也需要你的帮忙 |
(EXHALES) Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
It's not what you think. | 你不要误会 不是你想的那样 |
- No, she's been in the water. | -不,尸体已经泡过水了 |
Recorded information about previously unscheduled meetings and consultations of the whole of the Security Council may be obtained by calling 1 (212) 963-8530. | 可拨电话1 (212) 963-8530听取有关安全理事会非事先排定的会议和全体磋商的录音通知。 |
Who's Nowitzki? | 谁是Nowitzki? (诺维茨基) |
The conduct of rape trials indicates that undue focus tends to be placed on the character of the victim. | 强奸案件的审判过程表明,审判的焦点往往过分强调受害者的品德。 |
And I don't want to ruin everything just 'cause of two fucking times. | 我不想就因為這兩次,而毀了一切 |
So right there? That's where you're staying? | 你现在住那里? |
Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
Memorandum by the Secretary-General | 秘书长的备忘录 |
Specialist independent human rights institutions for children, ombudspersons or commissioners for children's rights have been established in a growing number of States parties. | 6. 越来越多的缔约国设立了专门处理儿童问题的独立人权机构、监察专员或人权权利专员。 |
Thanks for the tea. | 谢谢你的茶 |
Just the way you said that just really reminded me of Julia. | 你说话的语气 让我想起茱莉雅 |
Please talk to me. | 快回答我啊 |
The senate is expected to vote more executive powers to the chancellor today. | 今天参议院要进行投票以决定是否给议长更多的权力 |
That's when I... | 我那时候... |
Extensions of country cooperation frameworks | 国家合作框架的延长 |
Oh, no, Doctor, Harry. | 噢 不是 是哈里 医生 |
(a) The use of a human rights-based approach, based on the United Nations agencies' Stamford Consensus; | (a) 根据联合国机构《斯坦福共识》, 使用基于人权的办法; |
There you go. Straight forward, didn't you. | 就这样,直中靶心 |
For us to dance together, I mean really dance... that's how it has to be. | 如果我们比赛时想技压全场 就得橡他们那样 |
Nightmarey, special episode bad. I'm sorry. | 噩梦,很糟糕,我很抱歉 |
Recalling also that the International Court of Justice is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations, and reaffirming its authority and independence, | 又回顾国际法院是联合国的主要司法机构,并重申其权威性和独立性, |
This place has the smell of real men! | 我还能够用嗅觉分辨出来 那个人拥有真正的男人的味道 |
You know the rest. | 剩下的你知道 |
A bottle of your most overpriced champagne. | -你能相信会发生这种事吗? -不能 |
They have just been weaned. I thought you might enjoy them. | 它们刚断奶,你很喜欢吧 |